Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day?


I'll be in Ireland this weekend. This makes me happy for a number of reasons.
1. I love Ireland
2. Beer
3. Looking forward to spending time with My Love, Yes, beer and Irelend trump him today ;)
4. We are traveling with friends that I adore. They are laid back and always fun!!!
5. I am guaranteed to find a four leaf clover somewhere in Ireland to bring back as Thursday's good luck charm.
6. They celebrated Mother's Day in Ireland several weeks ago so I can avoid it all together! If one person says "Next year will be your year", I will kill them. See photo above.

Otherwise I am great. No sarcasm. Really great. Totally chill about the upcoming transfer. I've been traveling and busy at work so I haven't thought about it much at all. That seems to be the best way to go into this. Very low pressure. We get home Tuesday, go straight to work and Ginny arrives on Wednesday. We'll spend the day running around and then the transfer is on Thursday. I wouldn't even have time to think about it if I wanted to!

1 comment:

  1. #6, coupled with the photo made laugh. Hope you have a great time in Ireland. Glad time is flying in a fun way for you.

    ReplyDelete