Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quiet Day

Had a quiet day resting in my hotel room. Other than feeling a little crampy I am just fine. I seem to be bouncing back from this retrival better than my last one. Not sure if it's because there were less eggs or because I am more fit, but I'm feeling good.

I just realized that there are some little embryos in an incubator about a half mile away trying to grow. The last time it was all I could think about, yet somehow the thought hadn't even occured to me this time. I know that no amount of prayer can wish them into being. If that were possible our previous attempts at surrogacy or one of my pregnancies would have been a success. So, this time I am just letting them be. I'm not going to helicopter parent our embryos this time around. If a few of them are going to be strong enough they will grow. 

1 comment: