Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Would You Like Some Whine With That?

Just need to take a sec to whine. I feel like shit. I have ANOTHER cold. On top of that I have the worst constipation ever from the meds. I am exhausted and I feel terrible bitching about it because everyone thinks I have been on a three and a half week vacation. I have so much to do and I just want to curl up and go to sleeep for the next two weeks. UGH!!!!!!!!Oh, and my boobs are so enormous and sore I have to walk around holding them so they don't move. 

4 comments:

  1. :( Damn. I hope your cold is short lived and your body gets back to normal soon. Glad you are busy to make the next two weeks go by a little quicker, but the body aches and illness don't help that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl, whine away! dont feel bad about it. vacations arent always "all vacation" anyhow. your's was a lot of work and you did well. i cant say it enough! i hope you're feeling better soon. i'll keep my wednesday woes at bay this week, but get ready for it next wednesday ;0 love you lots! take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know I am here for you and hoping the time flies and you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you! I'm sorry you don't feel well and the transfer wasn't as well as you had hoped. Feel better xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete