Friday, May 20, 2011

Negativo



Not today, but as two of my wonderful friends reminded me. It's SUPER early. I need to get a life and chill, which I plan to do this weekend. No plans for tonight. I may be stuck at work late. If I get out at a decent hour maybe My Love and I will go to dinner. Tomorrow we are taking a cooking class that he gave me for Christmas two years ago. When I get home I am going to look for carpet for the nursery which was wallpapered yesterday and today.  I bought a crib to replace the old one and I want to put that together at some point. Take pictures of the old one and put it in the basement. I don't want to sell it in case we have # two really quickly and Paul or Barney is still in his crib at that time. Sunday I will most likely pray it doesn't rain as it has every day since last Saturday and toss in some prayers that my freshly planted veggie garden isn't irreparably waterlogged. If I am feeling REALLY productive I may take the enormous pile of crap that has been sitting at the top of the basement stairs for weeks down to the actual basement. I'm sure you are reading my exciting weekend plans and thinking "what a LOSER". LOL. Hope you all have a good one. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. fingers crossed and prayers going...
    hey, you can add fashion consultant to your weekend list and if i'm out shopping i'll send you pictures of shoes for your input :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All appendages are crossed that second line shows up tomorrow! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transfer was, what? 8 days ago? Yeah, still very early. But bless her heart for testing already :-). I'm hopeful for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete