Friday, May 20, 2011

Tick, Tock





I'm feeling much better today. Sorry about yesterday. I did go home and play that song at a level of volume that shook the windows while I scrubbed the greasy film off the glass cupboards in our kitchen with Goo Gone. I would have stayed at it all night if My Love hadn't come down to complain that he couldn't hear the TV two floors above me.

Now it's the next morning so I wait. The mornings are the very worst. Waiting for a call or emil from Ginny is torture. This is what goes though my mind every morning-Is she awake yet? Has she tested? Why haven't I heard? Is she busy with her girls? Is she dreading writing the "it was negative again today" email? Is she waiting for a quiet moment to call me and tell me it was finally positive? Maybe she is just busy with her own life and doesn't want to deal yet and hasn't peed. Maybe she has a super bladder. It must be so hard to her to test every day. I know she fells the ups and downs as much as I do. I hate that my embryos keep disappointing her. Somedays I still can't believe this stranger turned friend is doing this for us. Any of you who have had a baby know what a disruption a pregnancy is. She is turning her life upside down to make our dreams come true. I just need to man up, be patient and get to work. Maybe today will be the day we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment