Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zilch

Zilch Logo

More of the same with today's test. Yesterday I was too upset to eat. Today I'm feeling better and back to my meatloaf lunches. My love is going out of town on Thursday morning. Have I mentioned that? The blood test is tomorrow and of course there is a tiny chance it may show us a viable number, but at this point it is a real long shot.

My love and I had a nice evening together last night. I was a zombie most of the weekend and even when we were in the same room I wasn't there. Last night we had a really great chat. I confessed my desire to give up the stressful job, all of the "stuff" and move to Africa to run an orphanage. He was thinks it sounds like a great idea. We spent a little time trying to decide where to run off to. South Africa is too expensive. He loves Mozambique and Malawi, but they are too hot, Zimbabwe is too unstable. I think we have settled on Tanzania or perhaps Kenya. I've invited our best friends and their three kiddies to join us. We'll form a little commune. It sounds heavenly to me. Anyone want to join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment