Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Little Improvement

Today's scan was a bit better than the last two. Looks like there are 11-12 decent sized follicles. They are all in the 13-15mm range at the moment so we are still shooting for a Sunday morning retrieval and a Tuesday transfer. I was so worried my illness was going to screw this whole thing up, but so far, so good. Dr Shivani's entire office, including Dr. Shivani, is sick with the same thing. Hopefully she's in good form by Sunday! All I want are eight embroys that are decent enough to transfer. Four to each surrogate. Then I will know we have done all we can. If we can't get one of eight to take it's just not meant to be. If this stay on track we should have news one way or the other on November 20-21st. It's going to make for a very long 3 weeks. Hopefully this Sandy drama will keep me busy. Seems that it's going to be about 10 days before we have power at home. That should make for some fun. Time to get a generator? 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for some good news. I hope the wait goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good update! Glad things are moving along! I really do hope things at home distract you, but not things you have to do at your house. Hopefully it is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you a ton! Hope things continue to progress well for retrieval!

    ReplyDelete