Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Quick One

I've been really sick the past two days and have done nothing but sleep.  Had a scan with Dr. Shivani yesterday. My ovaries are really not cooperating. I only have about 8 follicles. They are still pretty small. We added Menotrophin (similar to Menopur) on Thursday and it's helping a bit. I'm also on Ganirelix now so I have to do three shots a day- Gonal F, Menotrphin and Ganirelix. The Menotrophin involves taking a minuscule vial of water and mixing it into 4 separate vials of powder.  It's not easy, especially when I am so weak I can't even tear open the alcohol swab packet. Tomorrow I anticipate another day of sleep and then another scan on Wednesday. She is anticipating doing the retreival on Sunday morning. We fly home Sunday night. I'm really excited about that. Not. 

1 comment: